Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Sunday 12 October 2008

Diastro's Birthday

Should have post this yesterday, but it is the Wi-Fi's fault again. 10th of October, which is 2 days ago, is Diastro's birthday (he calls himself Dr. Diastro. Search in Friendster and you will know who the heck is he). We bought a small lil strawberry cake the day before (a small cake, can't find a big one late that night xD) which cost us 18 bucks. As the clock strikes 12, we appeared in front of his apartment unit. He was Huskar-ing that time (you know what I'm saying) and was shocked to see us holding a cake singing Happy Bday.

Diastro and the teeny-weeny birthday cake.

Diastro and lalazai who got a head-shot.

We had some fun and left at abt 1 a.m.. Before we leave, we told him to pay RM36 for the cake together with 10% service tax xD. As a thank you gift, he poured a pail of water down the stairs when we are desccending. Luckily Sugar blocked me, so I was alright while the others were a little bit wet. Diastro then pour down another pail when we are all downstairs. Luckily he missed and we all ran back to our units.

Woke up few hours later to go to school. I was shocked when I see these:


A total of 16 foolscap papers on the front door. The first one wrote "Guess who am I?" and the second one is "Lalazai is a monkey". The others wrote "Thank you", " Toh Cheh Nei Tei", "Terima Kasih", "Xie Xie Ni Men", "Arigatou", "Gracias" etc.. It is obvious the birthday boy did it eh.

It was raining heavily yesterday. I was in the college "studying". Saw these when I'm about to go toilet:





There were wet paper wraps on the windows of the library of the next college. It is a new building and what I think was someone in our college soaked papers in water for a long time and threw them to the neighbour college from D floor. The bunch of guys really have nothing to do. Luckily the management of the neighbour school didn't do anything.

That's all for today. Will post when I feel like it. AS starts this week, and I'm gg-ed.


Yours truly,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: