Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Thursday 6 November 2008

Finished Chemistry 2 yesterday afternoon. I am doomed. Never thought the brine question will be that hard. Isn't it better to just ask us to draw a diagram and label it? Organic Chemistry is my weakest, I don't think I drew the structures correctly in question number 5... Bah, don't care. It's over, what for crying over a jug of spilled milk?

There is something that shocked me though. I tried downloading something(full seed), but never thought this will happen. It has been a long long time since I have seen this speed, and it is normally at midnight. The picture I've taken was at 6p.m. yesterday though.



Going to have Biology 1 after lunch. At least I have more confidence compared to Chemistry. I just hope that I won't screw it up. I will not tolerate myself for some stupid careless mistakes!! Later then.



By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: