Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Wednesday 7 January 2009

PSI-missing

Holiday of nearly a month is finally over, and my first year in college end officially. Tomorrow will be the first day of my third semester, and my second year in my college. Half a year to go!!

Anyway, 川田まみ had released her latest single last November. I was somewhere where there is no internet connection available for me, and I forogt to update myself even when there is internet around, so I just got it these few days. Well, the new single, PSI-missing, is catchy as always. Her songs always attracts me with the interesting intro. By the way, PSI-missing is the opening song of the anime To Aru Majutsu no Index. Here is what is contained in the single and its cover:
1. PSI-missing
2. 雨
3. PSI-missing (Instrumental)
4. 雨 (Instrumental)




By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: