Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Monday 18 May 2009

Mechanics is over and now I'm sitting in the library pissing at myself. Damned, how the hell can I fXXXXed up this kind of paper???!!! The paper was not easy, but it was not hard either, and yet I screwed it. Not to mention this is the first paper for my finals.

Waaargh, I want to yell it out! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! I got the whole last question wrong!! How can that be!! Motion on a straight line!! I got it wrong!! I mistyped a decimal in my calculator and got t = 0.2s where it is supposed to be t = 20s!! Plus, I spent too much time on Q5, which I did not manage to finish, and I forgot to consider the distance moved when the string is slack in the last part of Q6!!

What a day for the first day of my finals. I can't help it, why am I so damn careless?? Nevermind, I think I should go home now.


Blue-Wingz

No comments: