Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Thursday 5 August 2010

Sorry about the 3 months idle. Yeah, a lot had happened within these 90+ days, some that saddened me and some that made me happy. Now, it's the time for the semester to end, and finals are coming again. My first subject will be MGT, on next Tuesday, and as I said, MGT will haunt you to the depths of hell.

Anyway, stop talking about that. I'm just here to fill in the 3 months gap by posting something random. Since the last sudden blackout last Saturday, which the management claimed to be a maintenance (with no fore-warning), Soong was unable to get online in his block for 2 days. So I accompanied him on Sunday, bringing my lappy out somewhere in our hostel compound to use the Wi-Fi.

This is what shocked me as I've never seen this download speed anywhere in here, even when I use Stream-my-ass at home.



Ok, that filled the gap. Time to take a bath and do some reading. Adios~



Signed,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: