Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcoming 2013

Looking back through my old posts, you can see that I'm slacking off again. It's been so long since I left INTI and graduated. And yeah, I went through the very dilemma most of the university graduates had, that is why I'm here so far away from home now.

The months between when I left INTI and when I traveled to this part of the world in September, I had a graduation trip with only 3 other guys (Yes, only 3, sad right?), had my friends come and visit my hometown, and worked in my cousin's PC shop. I took some time from the few months to seriously consider the next step of my life, and finally decided to visit an education agent. Applied for three unis here: Edinburgh rejected me, Manchester did not gave any response, so I settled with the option of studying in UEA, Norwich, which I think, for now, wasn't a bad idea (excluding the disappointment thrown upon me by the education agent/UEA accommodation office).

Took the flight offered by RBA and flew to Terminal 4 of London Heathrow Airport alone. Stopped for a transit at Dubai International Airport before that. It wasn't the first time for me to travel alone, but it was the first time for me to travel alone to the other side of the globe, staying on air for almost 12 hours. The first impression of London: cold, so freaking cold that it was like someone did not bother to switch off the A/C and left it on for ages. I'm used to it now, almost.

Some of the remains of Norwich Castle in the Norwich City Centre.

Some shots around the campus:

The Square.
View from one of the studying rooms in the library.

Now the year 2012 is almost ending (well, it ended back home), and when I saw the snapshot below again, I suddenly felt lonely. This is my first time to spend my New Year's Eve so far away from home. But anyway, Happy New Year and may everyone stay healthy and kept to their New Year's resolution!!


Yours truly,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: