Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Saturday 12 July 2008

At last, I feel like posting for the first time of this week. So, let's start from Thursday.

Thursday -
During Physics class in the afternoon, 铜铜 suddenly asked me "Wanna go have dinner tonight?". I then say OK, if you want to. The class is noisy since our Physics lecturer, Mr. Chapatti left for another course, which is 1K more than his current pay (damned him). Actually, most of the students in our class missed him, because he is better than the one now. The lecturer now is OK-lah, not that bad, BUT, she cannot even control the class. She always give cold jokes, which is colder than me (You know I was called "the 冰山" before), and she laughed at her jokes herself.

WX, Sean Jantan and I can't stand it at all, though we pity her, because everyone in the class seems to ignore her, especially when she was "joking". We got no choice but to "Hahahah" with her and gave her a fake smile. Well, that was far away from what I was about to say, so back to the topic. 铜铜 also told me Bloomer and Snowfairy (I didn't make this up, she call herself that, though I personally felt awkward about it) will be having the dinner with us, plus Voon. So I said OK, but they seemed to can't decide the time. One told me 6, another said 7, AND another said 6.30. WTF, you want me to use 影分身の術 and accompany you all to have dinner is it?

At last, they decided it was 7 and we are supposed to wait in front of Bloomer's house (Not actually her house, she just rented a room, because she got kicked out by her mom, HAH). I was at Bloomer's gate, and 铜铜 was there, telling me that he can't have dinner with us as he need to accompnay his brother. I got a bit irritated but, like LeShitspitter's fav quote, I DUN CARE. After 铜铜 left, Voon arrived, and he was so pissed when he lerant that 铜铜 will not eat with us and he called 铜铜, murmuring halfway during the call. Bloomer came out from the house 10 minutes later, and WOW, that was FAST! We stand in front of her house for almost 10 minutes again to decide where to go and wait for Snowfairy. And guess what, she messaged Bloomer and told her she won't be coming. What a nice day, 2 person FFK-ed in a row!!

Then, Voon took us to a cafe, which took us another 10++ minutes to reach. I sat down, and ordered a bowl of prawn noodles (Since the 老板娘 keep on introducing it, so I just said OK), and it was freaking RM8. It was quite fine, with 2 lil prawns in it (And you call that PRAWN NOODLE, cool!). Voon then said we can add another bowl of noodles FOC, so I ate another bowl. After Voon and I finished the second bowl, we realised that, Bloomer, our dear class rep., just ate half her bowl of noodles (You are fast!! Faster than a SNAIL!!). Voon suggested to have another bowl, so I said I will share a bit with him since I'm quite full, and Bloomer finished her noodles (AT LAST) a minute later. I went straight to the library and studied Chemistry there for er... 30 minutes?, and the library closes. Met JS, who was sick there. Hm..., since like everyone is sick these days (I had sore throat and running nose for a week++ now), thanks to Lalazai.

I know this has nothing to do with the post, but anyway, one of them is 铜铜, the FFK-er xD.


Friday -
Voon seems to be unsatisfied because 2 person FFK-ed. He informed everyone of us (I mean the 5 of us) to have dinner tonight. After Physics (The last period on Firday), 铜铜 asked me where to have our lunch, and I told him I don't wanna eat. Then he said I am an FFK-er tonight (Hey, when did I tell you I want to have lunch this afternoon?? Sean Jantan FFK is none of my business!!). We met again in front of Bloomer's house. As we (Me, 铜铜 and Voon) waited for 2 of the remainding for 10 minutes AGAIN, we saw them JOGGING back (Me and 铜铜 tried to bang on the door before that). Damned, they went and watch Hellboy...

I proposed to go 面对面, they agreed and followed. We ordered and sat down eating. Yes, you got it correct!! Bloomer is the last AGAIN!! Muahahaha (Bloomer's fav quote). Snowfairy left early because she have to attend CG. After that, we went to Carrefour Express, which is next door, and 3 of them doesn't know it exist LOL. We then went back home, the end of the story for today.

Us eating at 面对面.



*Quote of the day* -During Physics-
Me : Now you are talking Phythicth...
Sean Jantan : Now we are communicating... Not Phyticth, is Phytikth.
Me : Oh yeah, Phyticth is the way Princess Fiona speaks.
Snowfiary : You 2 miss Mr. Chappatti that much?
Sean Jantan : No,we don't miss him. We just miss the days of making fun of him.


Sincerely,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: