Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Tuesday 2 December 2008

I have been slacking off since AS ended. I'm too lazy to even click on the link for blogger, needless to say, my homework. The torturing of Moral Studies is making me going crazy. Holy crap, there is still 2 more weeks of study and 3 hours of stupid Moral for 2 weeks!! What the hell is the office thinking? Got an assignment for Moral Studies. Man, this sucks.

To make things worse, Le Shitspitter @ Titanium Sabertripletooth Tiger reminded me that he had tagged me to write about my facts. Well, since I'm lazy to do my homework, I'll just answer his questions:

- For the 9 months staying here, I used 1 Head & Shoulders Shampoo(nothing left, have to buy a new one), 3 soaps (2 flushed into the toilet accidentally), 2 bottle of face wash, 2 toothbrush and 90% of 1 toothpaste. To tell u the truth, I get some of Turtle's body shampoo and hair shampoo when I forgot to buy a soap/shampoo xD.

- Hm... My studies are still same like last year, no change. I seriously have to change a motherboard and my processor with the tag "A2 and above Ready" tag.

- I'm getting fatter and fatter, thanks to the supper I had at mamak stall and 7-11.

- I'm still not sure what am I gonna do. I have no confidence in my studies...

- Wanted to improve my guitar skills which still suck like hell.

- Someone called me the tower. How dare you call me "tower", S20?? I'll make Santa pay for what you did by spanking you!! You've been a bad little kid this year!!

- Lazy to learn anything new, except improving my skills. Come to think of it, I haven't even finish my driving lessons...

- I wanted to have a new lappy... And my stupid handphone keep pissing me off.

- Hooked to May'n's song in Macross Frontier.

Nothing more to write about me. Remind me if I missed up something. Got to go now, so that's all for today.



By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: