Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Monday 6 December 2010

Pulau Ketam Trip

Suddenly got a surge to write something here, so I typed this address in my Firefox's address bar. Looking at the recent post, woot, 2 months old; turning to the left and looked at the chatbox, 2 month old too! Hah, I'm so lazy. I'm just too lazy to watermark my pictures, so no blogging for a whole 2 month of short semester.

Came back to my hometown for a week now, and I still love everything here. Love my home, my lil cozy bed, and of course, Kolok Mee!! Nothing changed much, except for the opening of Merdeka Mall, the new McD drive-thru and the construction of overhead bridge near Merdeka Mall and Boulevard.

Before coming back home, I went on a one-day trip to Pulau Ketam with my friends. We left the uni just half an hour after our last finals on Tuesday. 9 of us and a total of 2 cars, we reached Port Klang and got on an express boat leaving for Crab Island at 11.45am. Speaking of Pulau Ketam, of course there were a lot of ketams.

It was really a nice and quite island, where you can relax, and let out the built up stress when preparing for the final exam. We had a chance to get on a speed boat and went touring around the nearby seas and also a fish-rearing farm. Here are some shots I captured on the boat:


Touring around the island also opened my eyes. This was the first time I'm in a place with no cars or other transports, except for motorcycles and bicycles. Cycling around with a rented bicycle was a nice experience. The slow-paced life and the serenity around the island really calms you down. We had a feast that night in a restaurant, though some dishes were not of my taste.

Oh, and I forgot we celebrated someone's early birthday with a pau!! Yes, a pau, with candles on it. Dude, don't deny any more, you're old!! XD And the dude actually forgot his wallet in the clinic the next morning when we're leaving to the mainland. He only remembered when he got onto the express boat, and certain someone have to stay back to accompany him. Had bakkuteh in Klang and went to OneU for HP7 Part 1. Our last stop before going back to our dorms (the other half went back to their respective homes) was I-City, colourful place with many different light colours.

That should fill the gap between the past 2 months. Gonna lie on my cozy bed and meet Zhou Gong. Nitez~~



Yours truly,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: