Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Monday 13 December 2010

Rants

My results was released last Tuesday, and thanks to brother Kenneth who informed me, I checked mine online with irregular heartbeats. It was really a very very very scary moment, considering that I did not do well in my Biochemistry 2 this semester (or shall I say, last sem?). Clicking "Next" on the page was kinda hard, and I closed my eyes for a moment as the page loads. Twenty... Fifty... Eighty... Poof!! The page loads, and when I opened my eyes, I was relieved. Not good, but at the very least, I freaking passed my Biochem!! Was sooo scared that I may have to repeat another sem, and I'm glad that my prayers were heard. I do know in order for the Almighty to help, I've had to help myself too, and I did my best (I think, I don't know how the others think), and I believe Palsan helped me too. Well, my Genetics 2 was OK, still can be improved, though I won't be taking Genetics anymore.

Going to KK tomorrow in the morning, so I'm not gonna go online for a few days. I will be meeting my friends over there and spend a few days touring around the second largest state. A bit nervous somehow, though it's not the first time I went traveling without my family. I'll have to wait for them in the airport for an hour or so as they're flying from the City of Cat, and me from the Land of First Old Lady. After the trip, they will come and stay at my place before going back to their respective hometowns. Hm... anticipating the trip.

Bing and Oli ah, when are we gonna go badminton-ing? I know you're sick of having boredom in company, I am too. Man, how about the other guys from the BHood? When can we have a reunion? Please do tell when you all are free, and I'm sure you all are.

Here is a screenshot just to fill in this image-less post. I've seen many Windows parody, especially Windows XP, and this is the first Windows 7 parody, taken from TWGOK episode 4 (aired 1.5 months ago). It says 'Welcome to Widoes' on screen. Okay, I think I'll just stop here, nitez!!

*Why the colours you ask? I just felt I need some chAngEs, that's it.



Regards,
Blue-Wingz

2 comments:

Carmen Chu said...

And I thought you're saying a permanent adieu to this blog. You're back!

Blū3-W|ngZ said...

lol
i nvr said im nt blogging anymore, i said im nt using fb anymore