Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

The rabbit I found somewhere when googling.

Happy Chinese New Year and a Happy Rabbit Year!! Yes, according to the Chinese zodiac, year 2011 is the Year of Rabbit. I know today is the 5th day of the Chinese New Year according to the lunar calendar, but since I wasn't around on the 1st day, so I figured to wish everyone now. Too bad that my class starts yesterday. It feels like I had the shortest CNY break this year, though I had great fun.

Anyway, wish you a prosperous CNY and Gong Xi Fa Cai!!


Oh, this snapshot is from the series Star Driver 2 weeks ago. It seems like the You sisters are a big fan of Aqua Timez eh...


Happy CNY!!
Blue-Wingz

No comments: