Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Saturday 25 October 2008

2 weeks out of a month for AS finals have passed. Tomorrow will be the third week of the final, though I'm having mine on Friday, 31st of October. It was Maths 6 (Statistics) that day. I really need help on concentrating, especially my Physics and Chemistry... Well, it was the last day for the SAM students yesterday. They will be having study week after this and then thier finals. I hate to know that thier finals starts later than AS and ends earlier. That is so unfair, damn it!

Can't think of anything special to post, so I thought to put up some screenshots when chatting with somebody else.


Felt this part will be interesting, so I 'print-screen' it. It was last month though (29 Sept.).


Ever chat with this language before? Bet you don't. It was when I chat with Iced Milk @ Bing last week (19 Oct.).


* Finally, lalazai admit he likes her!! Note the second sentence!! (Just now)

Well, that's all for today. Nitez!!



Yours truly,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: