Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Friday 17 October 2008

Just took Biology Practical 32 yesterday. It was different from other past year papers, I mean normally there won't be blood vessels and plants together in a question, but it came out yesterday. I was quite shocked, but still can manage to write something.

Maths P1 the day before wasn't hard, but I did a stupid mistake in question no.5, which is supposed to be 4-6cosx. Misunderstood question 7.i), so can't prove the equation. After coming out from the exam hall, I feel how stupid I was as I did it on a paper again and was able to do it. Forgot to intergrate the line y=2 in question 9.ii) and didn't finish 9.iii). Really feel like slapping myself as this paper is not as hard as O/N 05' and M/J 06'.

Got to go tuition now. Stopping here.

By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: