Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Gaaah, got bored from studying. I can't get anything into my head these whole Raya week /gg. Don't know what happened, but I just don't have the will to "pull" myself up and go study. Sometimes I really wanted to slam my head on the wall. Since I have not updated this thing for soooo long, and someone had kept pestering me to update, so I decided to do something about it.

I'm really dead these days. I spent too much already, more than my allowance can allow me in a week. I bought a Trudi Canavan novel in MPH and 8GB pendrive in Carefour yesterday night, plus Pizza Hut and Big Apple Dounut, and plus McD today. Holy crap, more than 200 bucks in 48 hours @@, and I have to go dentist this Saturday. Bah, what done is done.



Blue-Wingz

No comments: