Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Sunday 20 March 2011

1 Year Older

Adding 1 to 20 is really tough. Yeah, I'm a legal adult now and am required to vote whenever there is one. Many things had happened, accompanying me till today: happy ones, sad ones, exciting ones etc. Somehow, I missed home a lot today.

Was playing Digimon Rumble Arena and Naruto Accel 2 in Ray's room, together with Harvard and Ah Bian. We shouted and laughed so loud that the guard have to come and give us a warning LOL. It was intense, both the Digimon and Naruto games. Really need to have this once in a while, to relieve stress and have some fun.

Just a few hours ago, Lyence and Ryan had an idea. He said we are going to Starbucks in LCCT at around 11.30pm. And we did, on 2 separate cars. Thanks Lyence, Ryan, Ray, Harvard and Ah Bian for being with me at 12am in the morning at LCCT!!

My tiramisu birthday cake.




We crapped whole lots in one corner. There were nothing that we did not crapped about. Even though we were tired, the caffeine still held us awake. We left at 2am.

Harvard wanted a baby chair but we can't find one. We used a trolley instead. =D

Till now, I'm still awake due to the iced cappuccino I had... Have to force myself to sleep now.


ちょっとさみしいとうらやましい
マアッ 良いか...


Signed,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: