Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Tuesday 1 March 2011

2 Hours of Sweat

It has been a long time since I actually sweated. Well I did 1 month ago, but that was just a short jog around the park, and I'm the first to pant like a errh.... never mind that.

I went straight to the MPH together with Jason at 8pm, just after German class. We met up with Siew and Quek over there. There were supposed to be 2 more person coming, but due to unforseen reasons, they're not coming. So 4 of us had a few matches of 2v2 badminton streak for 2 hours. KH joined later and we took turns to rest. And I'm totally exhausted now. Can't lift up my right hand properly as I used too much force just now (must be wrong smashing technique). But, that did made me refreshed, especially after Dr. Choong's test.

His test was not hard, but you can't say it was easy either. And I'm ashamed, that I actually stucked at the calculations questions, which I am not supposed to. Lack of maths practice for more than 2 years really deteriorated my maths skills, by a lot, and I meant, A LOT. Well, the test was over, have to focus on Immunology on Friday now.

Gonna get to my nest now. Too tired to type anymore.

I hope I don't wake up with muscle pains later or I'm gonna cry...


Nitez,
Blue-Wingz

2 comments:

J@son~ ^__^ said...

LOL~juz read this blog...anyway...told u not to stress up too much while playing badminton LOL~~now...wondering how are ur muscles >__< dun tell me u even cant write during imm test LOL~~

Blū3-W|ngZ said...

lolz... still painful... bt my imm test on fri, so i think will heal by then liao eh