Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Friday 11 March 2011

Lil Pet Frenzy

Was a little bit down yesterday, when I just got my Microbiology test paper. I expected it to be bad, but not this bad. Stunned, I had no mood to have my lunch. Kenneth, on the other hand kept cheering me, thanks Kenneth. Really need to start something before it is too late...

Forget about that for a while, now we have adopted a new way of talking. Instead of giving expression or exclamation, we (me, Harvard, Raymond and Kenneth) will just use cyber language. For example, when a person just told you a joke, you reply with saying 'LOL' or '=.=' and etc.

Okay, I'll just stop talking about these boring stuff. Let's liven stuff a bit with some pictures I took last month and yesterday. The following pictures featured Lyence's new pet, Lil Lyence. Took the pictures 2 weeks ago in Lyence's room:

Lil Lyence running on Lyence's table.

Om nom nom nom.

And here will be the fearless cat, which slept on the bench in front of the lab, and wanted to get back her territory when we 'invaded' her territory by sitting on the benches.

ス~~ ス~~

"I've been through many hardships to get this bench, so stay away!!"

"こちに見ない欲しい..."


Time to sleep. Need to wake up early tomorrow or Immunology class. Nitez~~


By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: