Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Saturday 7 June 2008

2 days... 2 days damn it!! I live in the hell of itchiness for a damn long period of 48 hours, making me to have sleepless nights. The stupid itchiness starts on Thursday night, making me to be awake, scratching my face (why the hell on my face??) for the whole night until Friday morning. But somehow the itchiness fades away that morning until that afternoon. After my lunch, the stupid itchiness made a damned come back. I started feeling itchy, and I scratched and scratched and scratched. People around me may have thought that I never take a shower...

When I am back in my room, the itchiness intensified. Gaaah, why at this time?? The itchiness is ruining my TGIF!! The itchiness made me scratched without stopping, resulting a red hands and legs with bumps. I tried with some balsam, oilments and powder but it is not easing the itchiness. I had a sleepless night again, going to bed at 2, woke at 4, then back to sleep at 6 again. I wasted the whole Saturday afternoon but managed to sleep peacefully at 4pm.

At last, the itchiness is minimal now, though I sometimes feel like scratching. When I recall back, I remembered that I ate an stupid egg in the fridge which I don't know the "age" already on Thursday night, making me feel itchy. That damned, stupid, freaking egg!! And I learned a lesson, to be careful next time. Damn, why this kind of stupid thing is happening on me??


By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: