Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Monday 9 June 2008


The semester test is getting nearer and nearer. It is now 2 more days left. The January intake starts thier test today. Though there is only 2 days left, I still can't keep myself focused, and I don't feel scared at all... OMG... what happened to me?? I can't even do 3 simple Maths questions on my own just now, have to ask for help for each question...

I can't figure what happened. Damned, what I have in mind?? God, what should I do?? Study is not my thing, then what should I do?? 1 more week left and my longing heart of going back home is growing stronger day by day. Aww... how to do my semester test??

Had my dinner just as the picture shown above. Rice wrapped with beans and 海苔, with some shao mai and my mom's handmade fish ball (that's what I call it). It was a nice dinner. Oh well, this semester test is gonna be /gg. Bring it on!!


By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: