Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Friday 13 June 2008

Woohaaa!! The semester exam is finally over half an hour ago!!! Now I can enjoy for 2 weeks xD!! Below is the time table for my semester exam (Whew, what a week...):

Wednesday, 11 June 2008
-- 8.15a.m. - 9.45 a.m. Chemistry
-- 1.30p.m. - 3.30 p.m. Mathematics
Thursday, 12 June 2008
-- 8.15a.m. - 9.45a.m. Biology
-- 1.30p.m. - 3.00p.m. Physics
Friday, 13 June 2008
-- 8.15a.m. - 10.15a.m. Thinking Skills

I didn't manage to finish both papers held on Wednesday, which are Chemistry and Mathematics. Left the calculation part for Chemistry blank, but the other parts of the question paper are OK. I got so frustrated after the Mathematics test, as again, I did not finish the paper, leaving blank for 4 questions which is 28 marks, 28 MARKS!! Damn it, I screwed both papers on the first day of the test!! Its not that I don't know how to do the Maths questions, but I just don't understand why since I can do the same type of question easily when finishing my homework. Maybe that day is not my lucky day.

Thursday, I woke up early in the morning and found out that the first test being held on that day was Biology. Shit!! I kept on thinking that the first test was Physics, so I used most of the time the previous night revising and doing Physics. /GG, I'm gonna screw this again!! When I got the paper, I regretted. Every single thing on that paper are all in my notes, and I did not have time to look through them. Well, u know what happens next. It is Physics in the afternoon. I was a bit nervous as I suck in Physics. Fortunately, the paper seems quite OK, because I can answer every single question, though I did some mistakes here and there. I think that paper was set by Mr. Chapatti, the HOD + my Physics lecturer ( Questions in the paper seems very similiar to the exercises he gave & what he discussed with us in class).

I woke up when I phone rang today. It was a SMS from Lick~esh (LOL). I jumped from my bed and quickly took a shower. The time was 7.40a.m. I think I switched off my alarm which should be waking me up at 6.50a.m. Well, today's Thinking Skills paper was kinda tough. I misunderstood some questions, and left out some lines of the questions... Gaaah, sleepiness. I finished the paper 15 minutes before the time's up and slept for the 15 minutes. Woke up and feel refreshed. There was an announcement, saying that the second semester starts on the 1st of July, a Tuesday. Yay, one more day free!! For those who are interested in the UK trip have to submit thier names on the 7th of July, my friends and I was like "Hahahaha, RM8.5k + other expenses abt RM1k, you think I can afford?".

Oh well, that is it for now. It's play time!!


By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: