Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Saturday 14 February 2009

It's been a long while since I visted this page xD. A Saturday night, and I am staying in my room here. I'm not going out because someone forced me to go out at 9.30pm yesterday. Guess who? Well, you don't have to guess, it's only that idiot, Lalazai. That idiot told me that we're going to watch a movie at 9.40pm and we ended up watching 'Pink Panther 2' at 11.45pm instead, sitting in Sunway for 2 hours like some workless idler. At least the movie was funny enought to make me forget that. I like Cloussoe talking something irrelevant and 'wrong' LOL.

Wanted to post some pictures, here they are:

My bro made this. A man lying down on the floor, pierced by a sword, while his associate kneel before him. Wonder what he was thinking?

Got this after the AS O/N 2008 Exam last year. Hmm... wonder who is inside...

A sticker on a table outside of cafeteria. I agree on this.

You can get what is the students in my college thinking. I think they want some freshness and excitement from the pictures I caught somewhere sometime ago.

YY left Malaysia today, arriving in a few more hours at Australia. Owen phoned her in the afternoon and said goodbye. She was in JB that time. I messaged her too, hoping her to have a nice trip. I think the only one who did nothing is Lalazai, even though Owen and I keep on reminding him. He keep on avoiding the topic... It's not like we're teasing, just saying goodbye as a friend, what's wrong with that?

YY from behind LOL.

Got back my speaker set from Ah Kiat this afternoon. Currently listening to 平井堅's キャンバス. What a nice song listening alone... Woops, look at the time, it's pass 12 already... Although I am late by a an hour plus xD, I still wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day!! Nitez,or shall I say 'Morninz' my blog!!


By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: