Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Sunday 1 February 2009

Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year, according to the Lunar Calender. Though it is a bit late already, I still wanted to say "新年快乐!牛转乾坤!" to everyone. I was unable to blog during the holidays because I'm "too busy", or you can say I'm lazy xD. Year 2009 is the Ox year, and of course everyone hope that this year will be a fine and prosperous year. But I some how had a bad feeling. The constant rain enabled2 landslides to occur in my hometown, almost within a week, killing more than 2 people. One crushed Shell petrol station oppposite to Bintang Plaza and another burried 2 houses opposite Grand Palace Hotel. PLKN Camp is also flooded too until the height of a normal table, though I don't care much about it.

Still, I hope this year will be a nice year. According to Chinese Feng Shui (or something like that), this year will be a good year for the Horses, since Horses were having no luck in year 2008. Well, it is just something for advice and we have a choice to believe it or not. I personally think that it has no affect in my life.

Before going back for CNY, I went to Inti College SJ's "Moo Moo Festival". It was held on Tuesday night, a week before the CNY holidays. To tell you the truth, the performances sucks, except the 二十四节令鼓 and 撤铃. It rained at abt 9pm, so I left and did not watch the remaining performances. I left my ticket with my classmates and went DotA with 6 others. Randomed PA, and owned during late game (Huskar and Abaddon help defending, and Huskar got 2 more kills then me =.=). Later, I found out my lucky draw number won me a speaker set, and I left it in my friends house.

AS results was released the next day. I was not in my good mood that day. At least I got an A in my Maths, which is the easiest paper among all papers I sat last year. I will bang myself on the wall if I didn't get an A for it. Many in my class decided to drop some subjects or differ to another intake. 2 person I knew even dropped A Levels. I was afraid I can't cope with it anymore. Why CIE decided to release the results before CNY? Why?? That afternoon, ET asked me out to the movies, asking me not to think too much about the results. So, I went with 2 others and watched "They Wait". It was quite a nice horror movie, with a special plot. Then we had our dinner at Kim Gary and went back.

People seemed to stop buying firecrackers this year after the economy crisis. The fireworks only lasted about half an hour during 除夕夜 before 12am. It lasted for more than 1 hour the last few years. I have no comment when it rained a while after the clock hit the number 12, as if asking people who are "burning thier money" to stop and go back to sleep. The rest of the CNY days were great, except on Friday where the second landslide occured. I was stucked in the traffic jam after it occured, and saw ambulance and police passing by.

I still have Biology quiz tomorrow, so I have to stop now. Haven't taken my dinner yet, my lunch either xD. I sincerely hope that this year will be a great year, with great events in my life, and yours too!! Happy Chinese New Year!!



Sincerely,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: