Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Friday 20 February 2009

It's TGIF! I feel like so many people went back to thier hometown, example Owen, Lalazai, Banana & Banana Tree, Nikky, Lily and also Wee San. Hmm... It's none of my business anyway. Our class had our Bio practical on Thursday, first thing in the morning. We were supposed to test the activity of the shoot of germinating green bean inside the hydrogen peroxide solution. Ms Balvinder later showed us the activities of Shirota's strand of Lactobascillus from one drop of Yakult, since we are studying about gene technology now. It was like a rain of rod shaped bacteria when projected onto the white screen. Someone suddenly suggested adding hydrogen peroxide into the slide (I think it was Seansterz or Nikky, one of them). After preparing the slides, we watch the bacteria activity on the white screen. It was a disaster LOL. Every bacteria were 'hyper-active', and thier numbers are reduced so much that we can recognise thier rod-shaped body so easily.

Before adding hydrogen peroxide (with Nikky's head included xD).

After adding hydrogen peroxide.

I'm in a dilemma right now. Suddenly thought of dropping Physics just before sleeping yesterday night, to be precise, this morning xD. I consulted Ms Agnes, and she insist me to stay, since I've attended most of the classes and almost finishing the syllabus. Someone just talked to me about this just now, and asked me to rant to someone when I need to. Well, at least I got 50% in EM induction. 4 people in class got the highest, which is only 69% LOL. At least I got to beat Nikky for once, hahah. Ms Indra returned our Differential Equation test papers few days ago. The total is 25 marks and i got 18, same as Nikky. If I keep this up, maybe I can get something in A2, but I think I'm screwed in Complex Numbers and also Vector.

Adding another post later...


By,
Blue-Wingz

No comments: