Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Saturday 23 January 2010

23 days since the new year has arrived, at last I decided to type a few words over here. Just to tell everyone that, I'm still alive and kicking!

Look, he's half dead. But I'm still alive!!! (Sorry Lyence xD)

The second semester started 3 weeks ago, and I had my first quiz (BTE quiz) on Thursday. The next quiz will be MCB2 scheduled on Tuesday. But the unfortunate part is that I was unable to get my precious lappy back for 3 weeks!! I sent my lappy for a warranty replacement for the speakers which bursts after volume 46... and I've been calling them and asking when it will be done. Those stupid buggers keep telling me that they have to follow protocol and I have to wait for it to be done. WTH!! 3 straight weeks and you tell me it is not done yet? You all might as well just jump off a cliff! The suggested me to get it back without replacing the speakers as I was telling them I need it urgently. If I really want it back, of course I wanted the speaker to be replaced before getting it back! What's the point of leaving it for 3 weeks and getting it back when nothing is done? I really hate those buggers...

Anyway, as my friends and I came out of the chemistry lab yesterday morning, we saw something nice just outside the block.

Huh? A lift leading down to a toilet?

Kent: What the heck is this?

Kent: Look, the lift opened? Maybe we should go down and have a look on the supposed toilet?

Here is a LINK that may give you the clue about the toilet. Well, I'm done for now. May do a major change in this blog when I got my beloved lappy back.


Yours truly,
Blue-Wingz

3 comments:

siew said...

haha!!!really or not???take this lift then can go there liao???
where is the toilet o??

Blū3-W|ngZ said...

is near ricoh, the printin centre, bt nt the one we always go to de

siew said...

where is ricoh????