Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Sunday 31 January 2010

Early in the morning, and yet I'm still wide awake. Just came back from 'Malas-la' and sitting here to fix some stuff here and there.

At last, I got back my beloved lappy 2 days ago, on Friday!! I've waited for this for, let's see, 4 weeks? I remembered sending it in on the 1st of January this year. But, I'm not happy, NOT HAPPY!!! Mine was Ultimate version 64-bit when I sent it in, and it came back as Home Premium 32-bit UNACTIVATED VERSION!! I still have 27 days left when I switched on it. They told me it wasn't a hardware problem, but the 'entanglement' of audio codecs that causes the abnormality of the speakers. So they offered to reformat my C Drive and backup my data in the other partition, so I thought 'Why not?', but I never thought it would end up to be like this!!

I still have to thank Harvard as he purposely accompany me all the way down to KL just to get my lappy back. Of course I have to thank Lyence for sending us to and fro the station. Harvard and I talked alot in the commuter train before reaching Central an hour later. I helped Fukuyama to buy a 4GB pendrive too (That guy, asked him to follow me but he don't want to, darn!). The plan of going to Greenbox was cancelled when it was raining heavily outside when we left Lowyat. Having no choice, we walked around Time's Square and went back.

Missed 2 trains in Central as it was too packed. Everyone is in TGIF mood afterall, plus Thaipussam the next day, we were pushed out 2 times from the train. Luckily the train we got on board was quite empty, which arrived 4 minutes later than the previous one (back-to-back service as it is in peak hours). I don't know we were counted lucky or not, but we were forced to leave the train at Bangi, and we were supposed to arrive at our destination just after one more station. What to do? The 'Ma's are so efficient!

Barely reached hostel at 6.30pm and rushed to MPH at 7pm. Thanks to Larry, I was able to sweat for 1 hour and 40 minutes non-stop, playing badminton!! I was surprised with my own stamina, and I got muscle pains all around my body now... Had my dinner with Fukuyama and gang, which was supposed to be their supper. I thanked Fukuyama properly for loaning his other lappy to me for almost a week, so that I can finish my lab reports.

I spent the whole night till yesterday morning reformatting and reinstalling this lappy. Of course I slept, or else I'm gonna die of sleep deprivation. Continued the installation at 6.40am yesterday morning after I did my laundry. I found out later that my driver CD is not working!! For Pete's sake, why does it have to be corrupted??!! Had no choice but to download drivers from ASUS offical web, which I is yet to be done till now.

Installed Photoshop CS3 this afternoon for Ray's Site-Exchange Programme, which you can read it in more detailed from Ray's or Fukuyama's page. Wanted to install CS4 actually, but was lazy to walk to Ray's room and get the setup file from him, so I installed CS3 which I already got instead. Spent my afternoon just to create that little 170 × 50 thumbnail, and I did it!! It was my first time using Photoshop LOL!!

Next, I spent my night doing bits and bits of changes here, including this blog's template. Ray came to my room and helped me somehow, Fukuyama did too, but later. Taught Ray some maths, though I'm also not quite good at it. Liverpool won 2-0 as we were having roti canai in Al-salam just now.

Continued in the next post~

3 comments:

Ryan Chong said...

a great post! welcome dude, im happy that i can help. and thanks for all the help you gave me too. its nice knowing you!

=)

siew said...

haha!!!!green box???2 person only???why forced to drop at bangi le???haha!!so how is up lappy now???
wah..all muscle pains meh??
normally i jz thigh of right leg pain and left leg 小腿 pain,and also wrist pain..haha!!
btw,wat is the site exchange program???can u lend me ur photoshop???

Blū3-W|ngZ said...

ryan: tyvm!!
siew: he say wan go de la. he say dun wana go bak so early, but it rained lol, so no choice lor. i played sooooo long ago and hv nt moved since then, of corse muscle pain la...