Spread your wingz, fly further, get hold of your dreams!

今すぐ飛び立つ! ココロの羽を広げて また見ぬ 未来へ

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Duck Rice, anyone?

Had a bad start this morning. I can't sleep and I don't know why, so I switched on the laptop I loaned from Fukuyama. Ray bugged me when I signed in MSN. So I told him I wanted to go and buy coffee and newspaper. At last he agreed to take a stroll as he can't sleep too. I saw someone outside the block, and greeted LOL. The weather was cold with cool breeze blowing. Ah, I like the feeling of cool breeze blewing. Slept at 3am++ and woke up at 7am.

I had MCB 2 quiz 1 at 10am just now, after Dr. Ooi's class. The quiz was a bit different from what I did till now. Mr Lim let us watch a short clip and asked us to answer the questions given. Luckily the questions are not that hard, but the second part of the quiz was confusing. Stupid MCQ, I was not confident in my answers for the last few questions. Mr Lim said that we all seemed very tired, so he let us go at 11.10am and we were happy and shocked.

There was a second hand book sale around MPH and we went to have a look. I took a while over there and bought James Rollin's Deep Fathom. His book is interesting, so I bought it without second thought. Later, Lyence, Keiro, HSiang and I followed Mr Lim, Kenneth and GY to Nilai Square and had duck rice. The duck rice was somehow different from what I've had before, especially the steamed rice, which makes it special. The chili sauce was nice too!! However, the shop is confined that you won't notice there was a coffee shop there.

Mr Lim named this shop 'Hak Dim' because it is always dark inside and the shop is unnoticable.

Everyone except me. I'm the photographer LOL. Can't see GY...

The roasted duck we ordered.

Care for some chili sauce, anyone?

We sat there and joked till 1pm. Just got back from the lunch :) Feel like having a nap now to recharge what I lost this morning.

By the way, Moral lesson from Dr Ooi's class:
1. Gambling = Sex substitution
2. Ah Bengs going overseas (Au) come back as Ah Lians
3. Pendrives are like prostitutes


By,
Blue-Wingz

3 comments:

siew said...

wah...u so pro man...who else u see get at that time???
haha!!!black shop......haha!!
dont call me GY..it let me think of CB........
yaya..the pic cant see me...><
haha!!!i like the 3rd one..haha
pen drive like prostitute

Blū3-W|ngZ said...

?? get wat oh??
then call u siew? cb ur head la haha
he said tis 1st thing in the mornin ma, sot de him

siew said...

u say u saw another ppl and greet ma..
hhaha..u can call me siew in here....but no GY...
aiya....u go see the cdpro 2 that my friend tag me..then u know...
haha!!!yaya...he crazy...study until like that..